Registration For Section 8 Company
Section 8 Company is the business unit formed to carry out noble charitable work with NO purpose to make profit. These units serve to encourage commerce, art, science, sports, charity, protection of environment or any other welfares. Our Section 8 Company Registration Package gives you quick and hassle free registration in affordable budget. Go through its details and know how it works THE BEST.
Section 8 Company Registration in India – An Overview
A Section 8 Company works for the promotion of commerce, art, science, sports, charity, protection of environment or any other welfare objectives as specified in its subsections (1a), (1b) and (1c). Section 8 Company works with the condition of utilising its profit/other income in promoting its welfare purpose only and not liable to provide dividend to its members. If you are running a Section 8 Company, it means that:
- Section 8 Company should have at least 2 Directors (in case of Public Limited Company, 7 members), who are Indian citizens/residents. Other than that, the Company can allow Foreign National in the position of Director (Then, his/her Passport information is mandatory to submit at the time of Company Registration).
- These companies work under the regulations of Limited Company without the use of phrase ‘Limited’ added to its name. (Special License Required under the regulation of MCA)
- They can be registered as Private Limited/Public Limited Company.
- You have an opportunity to serve the community via funds and volunteer work.
- This company can work anywhere in the country.
- It has the authority to do work and belongs to the type of legal units of NPOs (non-profit organizations) or NGOs (non- government organizations).
Benefits of Section 8 Company
- A Section 8 Company is a separate legal entity. It can earn profit/income that it should distribute for social welfare. It works under the rules and provisions of Private/Public Limited Company.
- These are more reliable than any other charitable trusts because they come under defined regulation of Companies Act.
- Huge tax benefits are granted in Section 8 Company.
These companies accept donations where donors are eligible for tax benefit.
- Minimum capital limit is not applicable to register as Section 8 Company.
Also, no Stamp Duty on MOA/AOA registration is required for Section 8 Company.
- This company gets maximum subsidies by the government.
- If we compare to trust/society registration then it has high transparency in work.
- Companies Auditor’s Report Order (CARO) is not applicable.
- Registered Partnership Firms can become its member in its individual capacity and become director.
Documentation for Section 8 Company
- Copy of PAN CARD of directors (Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size photographs of directors (Mandatory)
- Nationality proof of directors, if he/she is a foreign national
- Company details, such as, short company description, location of
the registered company office, etc.
Note: For a Section 8 Company, they should have an address of its registered office.
- Copy of Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Cards and Address proof of directors and shareholders (Mandatory)
- Contact details of directors, such as, electricity bill, telephone/mobile bill, email, etc.
- Sheet of MOA and AOA
- Address proof of the business space. If you own the business space, property papers
- Landlord NOC, in case the business space is rented
- Latest Electricity/Water Bills of business space
Our Package is Offering You:
- DIN for 2 Directors
- Memorandum of Association, Article of Association (MOA/AOA)
- Digital Signature (DSC) for 2 Directors
- Name search & Approval
- Issue of incorporation certificate (CIN)
- Registration Fees
- Company PAN
- Company TAN
Procedure to Register a Section 8 Company
STEP-1) Ensure the minimum requirement of the company, such as, number of directors, company office address, authorized capital, etc. and provide director’s basic details, such as, Full Name, Email and Phone number.
STEP-2) Apply for DSC (Digital Signature) & DIN (Director’s Identification Number).
We’ll work for you to get these documents registered.
STEP-3) Name Approval Application and its verification
Name of Section 8 Company does not require ‘Private Limited/Public Limited’ after its name.
We’ll associate with you to finalise this document and get it registered successfully.
STEP-4) License Application of Section 8 Company (as Form INC-12 as per Companies Act, 2013) from Government of India. We’ll be helping you in submitting and acquiring this document.
STEP-5) Submission of MOA (Memorandum Of Association) & AOA (Article Of Association)
We’ll be working based on the documents you provide to complete this submission. Usually these documents are attached along with Section 8 Company License Application.
STEP-6) Certificate Of Incorporation
Registrar of Companies will issue your Certificate of Incorporation after all the above documents are successfully registered from our side and the processing fee for Section 8 Company Registration is deposited as provided from your side.
Your Section 8 Company Registration is complete now.....You can apply for PAN, TAN and Bank Account in the name of your Section 8 Company.
Our Customers Admire What We Do
I have been dealing with Myitronline and Gopal Varshney for over a decade now. The firm is highly professional, prompt, efficient and courteous. Its been a pleasure dealing with Gopal and I would highly recommend his services. Keep up the great work !!See More Testimonials