MSME, Udyog Aadhaar and SSI Registration
MSME Certificate is a Government Authorized sanction for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to receive aids for ensuring their growth. It is not a mandatory registration, but plays significant role to upgrade the standard of these business units. To get enlisted for its features, get registered through our affordable, reliable and fast serving MSME Registration Package. Do not take any longer time to think otherwise. Go through its details and know how it works THE BEST.
MSME Certificate Registration in India – An Overview
India, a hugely populated country nestles major part of people who live with middle range financial power. To maintain the optimal state of economy, India’s Government promotes the course and growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) under the legal platform of MSMED Act 2006, an industrial sector that acts as core to supply nourishment for building country’s economic health.
Note: India’s MSME plays significant role in covering 45% of Total Industrial Employment, 50% of Total Exports and 95% of all Industrial Units and manufacturing more than 6000 types of products (as per msme.gov.in).
Based on its size, this industrial class is classified in three areas:
- Smallest is Micro Enterprise that needs investment of less than INR 25 lakh for manufacturing sector, whereas Micro Service Enterprises need investment of less than INR 10 lakh.
- Second one is Small Enterprise that needs investment of less than INR 5 crore in manufacturing sector, whereas in Small Service Sector, investment of INR 2 crore is needed.
- And the third is Medium Enterprise that needs investment of less than INR 10 crore in manufacturing sector, whereas Medium Service Sector, investment of INR 5 crore is needed.
MSME sector in India includes large types of businesses, such as, Proprietorships, Hindu Undivided Family, Partnership Firm, One Person Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, Limited Company, Producer Company, any Association of Persons, Co-Operative Societies or any other undertaking.
MSME Registration is not mandatory in India, but in order to avail a number of benefits, units of this industry should get themselves legally registered.
Benefits of MSME Registration
- Benefit of participating in MSME only Tenders issued by Government
- Various concessions are available for MSMEs on their patents, once they are registered, such as, patent’s making cost, cost of plant constructions, payment of utility bills, etc.
- Benefits of various tax rebates available for MSME units as applicable.
- Provision of availing Bank Loans with cheaper rate than normal slab of about 1 to 1.5 %.
- Better preference of Government License and Certification
- Permit to carry forward Credit for Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) up to 15 years instead of 10 years
- Number of Government support available for MSMEs, such as, Marketing assistance, Technical and Managerial consultation, different Training Programs, Promotional Events, etc.
Documentation for MSME Registration
Businesses operating under MSME should prepare/have these documents for MSME Registration (Permanent Registration):
- Personal and Contact Information of Managing Authorities, such as, Name, Social category, ID Proofs (PAN and Aadhaar Card compulsory), etc.
- Business Details, such as, Name, Type, Area of Activity, Assets, Bank Account and Funds, List of Employees, etc.
- Business Address Proof
- If you own the Registered Office, provide property papers.
- If the Registered Office is rented/leases, legal agreement of the same.
- Copies of Sales Bill and Purchase Bill
- Partnership Deed/MOA or AOA
- Copy of Licenses (Not required, for Firms listed in Schedule-III of Industrial Licensing Exemption Notification) and Bills of Machinery purchased
- Statutory and Administrative Clearance Papers, as applicable for the industry
Our Package is offering You:
- MSME Registration Application Preparation and Submission
- Dispatch of MSME Certificate to Client
Procedure To Register for MSME Certificate
MSME, during its pre-investment period within 5 years, before establishment may apply for Provisional MSME Registration, which is an application based process done to get term loans, working capitals, etc. For operational MSMEs, MSME Registration process is followed as given in these steps:
STEP-1) Provide Information for Application
You’ve to provide us the information and documents required for MSME registration, like, your personal information (whatever required), contact information, organization details, bank details, etc.
STEP-2) Application Submission
Based on the information and documents that you provide, we’ll proceed in preparing your Registration Application. We’ll be in touch with you to give the updates or ask for information/assistance, if needed. Once, the application is prepared correctly, we’ll be submitting it on your behalf and inform you accordingly.
STEP-3) Application Verification
After submission of your documents to MSME Registrar, it will be reviewed and if correct, approved. Once, your application is approved, MSME certificate will be issued.
Your MSME Registration is complete and we’ll be delivering you the Registration Certificate.
Our Customers Admire What We Do
I have been dealing with Myitronline and Gopal Varshney for over a decade now. The firm is highly professional, prompt, efficient and courteous. Its been a pleasure dealing with Gopal and I would highly recommend his services. Keep up the great work !!See More Testimonials