Registration in Private Limited Company
In India, Private Limited Company or PLC is the most popular legal option of building a corporate entity for conducting businesses. It means that if you’re taking a small first step and thinking of a big leap in future, your correct choice is to register as Private Limited Company. Since, then you’ll be getting a number of good legal provisions.
Private Limited Company Registration in India - An Overview
Private Limited Company works under MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) and controlled by the laws of Company Act, 2013 and Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
The required number of members for a Private Limited Company is minimum 2 and maximum of 200 persons (including shareholders and directors).
Mostly Private Limited Company is the best option for start-ups and growing companies because it allows the outside funding.
Private Limited Company cannot make public sale of its company shares.
Benefits of Private Limited Company
- It is flexible and has limited liabilities of shareholders who’ve invested in the business.
- Easy to transfer ownership just by transferring the shares.
- Private Limited Companies have possibilities to grow big and expand.
- It has great stability and also a great capital contribution.
- It has open doors to increase capital from a venture capitalist, financial institutions, angel investors, etc.
Documentation for Private Limited Company
- Copy of PAN CARD of directors and shareholders (Mandatory)
- Passport size photographs of directors and shareholders (Mandatory)
- Nationality proof of the director(s), if he/she is a foreign national
- Company details, such as, share capital amounts and the ratio of holding shares, short company description, location of the registered company office, etc.
Note: For a Private Limited Company, they should have an address of its registered office.
- Copy of voter ID Card/Aadhaar Cards and address proof of directors and shareholders (Mandatory)
- Contact details of directors and shareholders, such as, electricity bill, telephone/mobile bill, email, etc.
- Sheet of MOA and AOA
- Address proof of the business space. In case, you own the business space, rental agreement of the same
- Landlord NOC, in case the business space is rented
- Latest Electricity/Water Bills of business space
- NOC of shareholder, in case original MOA is changed with him
Our Package is Offering You:
- DIN for 2 Directors
- DSC for 2 Directors
- Name search and approval
- MOA/AOA and issue of Incorporation Certificate
- Government Fees and Stamp Duty up to INR 11500
- Free Accounting Software and GST filing
- PAN and TAN
Procedure to Register a Private Limited Company
Works as a separate legal entity to get access to credits, bank loans, limited liability, legal protection for business, access to market, etc. Comes under the provisions of Private Limited Company operating in India.
Benefit of using legal name and status value unlike Sole Proprietorship which is not a legal entity.
Provision of limited liability (up to the limit of company shares) does not affect owner’s personal wealth, assets, etc.
Our Customers Admire What We Do
I have been dealing with Myitronline and Gopal Varshney for over a decade now. The firm is highly professional, prompt, efficient and courteous. Its been a pleasure dealing with Gopal and I would highly recommend his services. Keep up the great work !!See More Testimonials