Registration in Public Limited Company
It's a prosperous venture to launch a business as a Public Limited Company because this is the highest corporate entity available in our country. Being a Public Limited Company is a matter of Big Capital investment and there you’ll be covered under other high valued features.
Public Limited Company Registration in India - An Overview
The shares of Public limited Companies can be traded in the stock market.
The required members for Public limited Company is minimum 3 Directors, 7 Shareholders to maximum of 50 Directors and INR 5 lakh of paid-up capital.
It has all the advantages of the Private limited Company and the capability to have any number of members.
It has more transparency and easy in transferring shareholding.
Shareholders of a Public limited Company should be formally informed about its business position through annual report.
Benefits of Public Limited Company
- It limits the liabilities of shareholders within their business shares only and shields personal assets from being affected.
- Easy to transfer shares for the shareholders.
- It has unlimited financial exposure from the public to invest in the company and increase its capital.
- Unsystematic risk in business is minimized as company shares are largely distributed in public.
- Compared to other business structures, Public Limited Company has a high brand image and it is more transparent and credible.
- It receives better business opportunities and more scope of expansion. A Public Sector Company’s business status gets more exposure in similar traders and hence can gain more capital through tie ups.
Required Documentation for Public Limited Registration
- PAN Details of directors and shareholders
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of voter ID Card/Aadhaar Cards of the directors
- Address proof of directors and shareholders
- Address proof of the business space. For rented business space, rental agreement of the same
Note: For a Public Limited Company, they should have an address of its registered office.
- Landlord’s NOC, where the business space is located
- If you own the business space, property papers
- Electricity/Water bills of business place is required.
Our Package is Offering You:
- DIN for 3 Directors
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association (MOA / AOA)
- Digital Signature for 3 Directors
- Name Search & Approval
- Issue of incorporation certificate (CIN)
- Government Fees & Stamp Duty up to INR 20500
- Company PAN & TAN
Procedure to Register a Public Limited Company
STEP-1) Ensure the minimum requirement of the company, such as, number of directors, share capitals, etc. and provide shareholder’s basic details, such as, Full Name, Email and Phone number.
STEP-2) Apply for DSC (Digital Signature) & DIN (Director’s Identification Number). We’ll work for you to get these documents.
STEP-3) Name Approval Application and its verification
We’ll associate with you to finalize this document and get it registered successfully.
STEP-4) Submission Of MOA (Memorandum Of Association) & AOA (Article Of Association)
We’ll be working based on the documents you provide to complete this submission.
STEP-5) Certificate Of Incorporation
Registrar of Companies will issue your Certificate of Incorporation after all the above documents are successfully registered from our side and the processing fee for Public Limited Company Registration is deposited as provided from your side.
STEP – 6) CONGRATULATIONS!!
Your Public Limited Company Registration is complete now.....You can apply for PAN, TAN and Bank Account in the name of your Public Limited Company.
Our Customers Admire What We Do
I have been dealing with Myitronline and Gopal Varshney for over a decade now. The firm is highly professional, prompt, efficient and courteous. Its been a pleasure dealing with Gopal and I would highly recommend his services. Keep up the great work !!See More Testimonials